The Journal of Advanced Public International Law (JAPIL) is a bi-annual peer reviewed open access academic journal. JAPIL seeks to publish original research that advances knowledge on all related subjects of public international law. The journal welcomes full length articles, briefs, book review, essay, conference reports and research notes that draw from, or can inform developments across international law disciplines. JAPIL also provides…
Subjects of Public International Law (including but not limited to the following) : International Human Rights Law, International Humanitarian Law, International Space Law, International Criminal Law & Practice, International Copyrights Law, International Health Law, International Law and Diplomacy, International Relations, Immigration Law, International Labour Law, International Environmental Law, International Criminal Law & Procedure Torts Law, International Corporate Governance, International Company Law, International Maritime Law, Immigration Law, Law, Laws of Armed Conflict, International Tax Law, International Economic Law, Gender and the Law, Laws of International Institutions, International Medical Law, International Communication Technology Law, African International Law, European Law and other related fields of Public International Law
BEGIN YOUR PUBLICATION JOURNEY WITH JAPIL HERE (START)
WHY YOU SHOULD PUBLISH WITH US
- Ensuring knowledge thrives in perpetuity is JAPIL’s primary goal
- All Articles published by JAPIL are fully optimized and rank higher than other articles with same subject matter on all search engines.
- JAPIL is indexed with Google Scholar, Electronic Databases, SCIRUS among others
- Our Editorial and Advisory Teams comprise of the soundest intellectual minds in the academia across the globe.
- Our publishing processes are fully automated and error free.
- Author(s) are able to monitor and track real-time the progress of their papers in the publication process.
- We accept not just fulllength academic articles but also book reviews, essays, conference reports and research notes
- Permanence of Articles, Papers published.
Author submits Article through the ‘Online Article Submissions’ Sub menu. All Articles must be prepared in line with JAPIL’s Preparation of Papers Manual. Author will receive an email assigning the Author(s) with a Tracking ID.
Articles are dispatched for review.
All Articles (primary & corrected) that have passed the review process will immediately be marked ‘Accepted’ and an email sent to the effect
- Step 4 Submission and Verification of Copyright Document are confirmed after which the Article is immediately published and can be viewed from anywhere on the Issues page.